Thursday, October 7, 2010

We Didn't

I found this story very interesting. At first I was a bit confused about what was actually going on. What I recall reading was about a teenage couple who were aboutt o engage in a sexual connection but then didn't get a chance to because of an extreme coincident. I found the line, "I was trying to calm your terror with reassuring phrases such as 'Holy shit! I don't fucking belive this!" to be very comical because those wouldn't neccessarily be the words I use to comfort someone. I would actually become more nervous hearing those words if I was the female in the story. I thought it was sad that this women who was found dead at the beach ended up ruining their relationship. they seemed like they had been in love in the beginning. I understand that certain events in peoples' lives can change them but to ruin their relationship, it seemed sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment