Saturday, October 23, 2010

US Drag

I don't think i like this play very much.Its kind of confusing for me to follow from scene to scene.I didnot understand the subject matter of the play.I can't clearly say what the play is about.It's just so much of a little bit of everything.More to that,the play ended in a kind of awkward manner.It leaves you sort of saying "huh,i don't get it"If they were able to find ED and get closer to stopping all his mysterious attacks at the end of the play,it would have made more sense to me.
Allison and Angela are interesting characters.They reflect the mindset of most girls today, as they are never able to keep a job,and yet they think they are the best and deserve the best out there.I did not get the part where Angela met Christopher for the first time in his house, and he was asking her just for a hug.I did not know if it was a sex scene or something else,and also the fact that she got paid for that.Just does not make much sense to me.
However,i liked the humor in the play.

No comments:

Post a Comment