Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Stuart Dybek We Didn't

The story we didn’t is really interesting, it’s very sexual but focuses on the details of what makes things romantic, not the romance itself. Personally I feel that’s the key for a good love scene in a play, movie, show etc. When the author mentions they made love while a storm was going on setting probably setting barnes on fire somewhere in Indiana. I thought that was really interesting because most writers would go with the conventional moonlight scene. The part that touches me the most is when the story mentions a baby that drowned in the woman was considered a love child and the soul may be around in the water. It doesn’t touch me in a good way or negative, it makes me think much more like if the baby was reincarnated as a turtle or something of the sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment