Thursday, December 2, 2010

US Drag pt 2

i was very disappointed by the ending being so.. uneventful it felt like the story was building for something bigger to happen. I also did really see MUCH change but consider all of the characters were so unique in the some of the oddest ways yet not TOO odd, they all seem like they have personality disorders like Christopher might be autistic or something. I also feel the play would have been a lot better had they found ED or at least developed on the the "ed" situation considering everyone is staying away from ed i guess they did a good job at it then i guess, but i guess not finding ED makes it more realistic considering no matter how interesting me and my friends my be if we were to set out to find a serial killer I'd say were not very likely to find him. U.S. Drag spoke for its self in being a Drag for me

No comments:

Post a Comment